In June of 1995, First Impressions Media,
Media Director and President
had enjoyed 15 years in the Canadian Ad Agency world.
Honing his craft at large and small creative agencies, Dennis embarked on a new venture. Establishing First Impressions Media as an experienced resource to assist clients- in and out of other agencies- to enjoy better value for their media budgets.
Well versed in all media, Dennis continues to be a powerful
delivering creative, efficient, effective campaigns for discerning clients in multiple industries. Wow-Three decades PLUS of saving money. That's a lot of pain relief.
How Can I Help YOU today and tomorrow?
What Do You Want?
You bring your own set of wants to the table everyday.
Dozens, maybe hundreds or more vendors trying everyday to sell you something they think you need, but they're not really what you want.
You will find resources on and connected to this site which will be of excellent media planning and buying assistance to you. Of that, I have no doubt.
But maybe there's something else you want? I could guess for days or weeks and be no closer.
Maybe lobbing out answers to questions you didn't even ask yet, but that can only muddle the issue.
So to get you started, here's a few contenders of questions.
You can use these, or modify to fit your wants.
Dennis, what I really want from you is....
* I want media tips, help, a checklist, to keep me on the right track
* Would love an on-line Webinar where you walk through different media and the pros and cons of each one
* I want a solid plan which uses my budget smartly, treats me with respect and helps sell my product or service
* Would love for you to offer an on-line course, or series of DVD's on media planning & buying. Then I could refer to it often
* I don't want to have much to do with this media stuff. I want a 'Done For Me Plan' from start to finish. I will give initial briefing, be available for questions, but all I want to do is approve the plan and sign the cheque.
What Do You Need?
How Can I Best Help You?
Media Planning and Buying remains my specialty- Kind of why you're here.
Importantly, First Impressions Media is not the same agency for each client.
My services are here to conform to your needs, and not the other way around.
Some clients prize my strategic thinking and attention to detail.
Others appreciate my negotiations expertise which adds more exposure
for their brand without more cost.
Still others like the diversity of accounts and experience knowing I've explored multiple options before recommending
the best use of your funds.
All of them like how I stay within budget, and consistently deliver solid, efficient, hardworking media campaigns which showcase your creative message to its fullest.
* Dennis, what I really want from you is......
Tell me in the Let's Chat message box to your right.